Monday, August 2, 2010

fyp presentation week.

July 30, 2010

Last week was the most pathetic week. Though!.., it wasn’t all bad. It was a good payback…( after all d’cryings n disappointments la kan? Hahahha), ThaNk u EmMa for ur support. Im touched!! I cud’ve given up half way.. I cud’ve jumped off the cliff if u weren’t there to remind me... n im still crying at this moment.;(

To Dr. Yahya… thank u so much. I owe u my life I guess. Im grateful to have u I wont asked for more. I felt bad for letting u down. ;( I promise u I wont repeat the same mistake again. Im not what u think I am I’ll proof that to u.

To Dr. Adam Puteh… I wasn’t expecting any praise from u, I was unprepared, I was reading my text, I was shaking head to toe, n that day, that presentation day im so touched. Again!!! I don’t deserve ur reward money but THANK U SO MUCH for giving me d’chance to show how serious I’am with my work. I cant thank u more.

Sy menulis entry ini kerana sy sgt gembira presentation sy da berakhir!!!!!! Itu shj…. Thank u.. GooD luck sahabat2 horticulture yg lain. U have my prayers aja!!!!!!!

-LovE fAtinRidZuaN-

No comments:

Post a Comment